All assignments will be found on Google Classroom.
My Message to Students during Covid 19 Distance Learning:
- We’ll get through this - it’s going to be different, and difficult, but we will get through this.
- Take care of yourself first, and the rest will follow. Don’t stress too much about school, or the Covid 19 news. Make sure you take time for yourself to take care of your mental health, physical health, emotional, spiritual, etc.
- Reach out: during this whole social distancing thing, it’s easy to feel isolated and alone. You’re not. But you also need to reach out - reach out to friends, family, teachers, EAs, etc.
- Create a daily schedule for yourself, and keep it. Wake up and go to bed at a consistent time. Think a little about how you want to use the time during your day, and then be aware of how you’re actually spending your time.
My role as your Teacher during Distance Learning:
- Think of me as one of your guides to help you through these strange times. I’m not here to simply give you the information on Science - you have access to all the info - I’m here to help you think through all that info. Now, perhaps more than ever, you have access to a world of information at your fingertips, and this can often feel overwhelming and confusing to sift through and make sense of. I’m here to guide you: to help you process this information, think and reflect about what it all means. For example, what does Covid 19 have to do with how the process of how Science works? How can we keep perspective about our personal health and well-being, as well as public health during Covid 19, etc.?
Email: 8 am - 3 pm, weekdays – email@example.com Phone: 10 am - Noon, weekdays – (612) 405-3102