We are now using SchoolPay for online payments and forms!
Use SchoolPay to pay for school fees such as lunch payments, Term fees, sports fees, tickets to AFSA's Annual FFA Banquet, graduation tickets, yearbooks and to fill out school forms.
You can use SchoolPay either by going to www.schoolpay.com.
Once you are in your SchoolPay account there are 2 Categories in the upper left hand side with items for you to choose:
- School Payments (this is the location for forms or school fees)
- Food Service (this is where you can see your student's lunch account balance and can add money to it)
Please contact Ms. Forliti with any questions.
How to sign in to SchoolPay for the first time:
There are two ways to sign in to SchoolPay - through your parent/guardian Powerschool account or through the SchooPay website - www.schoolpay.com.
- If you go through Powerschool simply log in to Powerschool and click the arrow at the top right of your Powerschool account screen to locate the SchoolPay application. Select SchoolPay from the slideout menu. You will be brought to a One-Time Authentication screen. Please choose New to SchoolPay. You will then be taken directly to your SchoolPay account where you will fill out the registration form. See steps below. Once you have completed the one time authentication the next time you sign in to Powerschool and click on the Schoolpay application it will take you directly to your SchoolPay accouont.
- If you go to www.schoolpay.com click on “Create an Account” You then will be taken through the registration form. See steps below.
One Time Registration Steps:
1. Enter name, email address, and home address.
2. Choose School Distrct - AFSA K12
3. Select School - AFSA High School or AFSA K-8
4. Enter Student's First and Last Name
5. Click on I'm not a Robot
6. Set Password - You will be emailed a random password that you will need to enter at this point. Then you can enter a new password.
7. You will be brought to your SchoolPay Account